Re: upload gcj-4.1 into unreleased ?

But last time I tried, libgc (aka boehm-gc) was required, and our patch didn't
get it to work.  Is this fixed now?

Testsuite of standalone libgc passes, also:

Native configuration is i486-pc-kfreebsd-gnu

                === libjava tests ===

Running target unix
FAIL: LargeFile execution - source compiled test
FAIL: LargeFile execution - gij test
FAIL: LargeFile execution - bytecode->native test
FAIL: LargeFile -O3 execution - source compiled test
FAIL: LargeFile execution - gij test
FAIL: LargeFile -O3 execution - bytecode->native test
FAIL: Throw_2 execution - source compiled test
FAIL: Throw_2 execution - gij test
FAIL: Throw_2 execution - bytecode->native test
FAIL: Throw_2 -O3 execution - source compiled test
FAIL: Throw_2 execution - gij test
FAIL: Throw_2 -O3 execution - bytecode->native test

                === libjava Summary for unix ===

# of expected passes            4011
# of unexpected failures        12
# of expected failures          10
# of untested testcases         20

LargeFile test fails due to my test inside ext2fs,
which (as turned out) under kFreeBSD does not support large files.

Therefore the only remaining failure is Throw_2.

Andrew Haley wrote:
> The Throw_2 failures probably indicate that signal unwinding doesn't
> work. See gcc/config/i386/linux-unwind.h for a Linux example of how > to do it.
> It's a real failure, but it's not likely to present a problem for
> most appications.

In mean time, patch has been integrated into debian package
(with the exception of #370320).

Petr