Re: How can I build programs(such as busybox) in GNU/kFreeBSD?
- To: panxj <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: How can I build programs(such as busybox) in GNU/kFreeBSD?
- From: Robert Millan <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 10:06:15 +0200
- Message-id: <20060519080615.GC9805@aragorn>
- In-reply-to: <014901c67b0b$860a3370$1c00a8c0@panxj>
- References: <014901c67b0b$860a3370$1c00a8c0@panxj>
On Fri, May 19, 2006 at 02:14:44PM +0800, panxj wrote:
> I installed the system and apt-get gcc and make. Now I tried to do some development work on GNU/kFreeBSD, but can't find the headerf files. I tried to use the standard glibc, but fails. Where can I find them? And is there any thing I should take care of?
> I'm eager for your help!
apt-get install build-essential