packages in kfreebsd-i386 archive

Hi,

I have some notes about our kfreebsd-i386 archive.

Currently there is 525 source packages in unreleased,
but 226 of them are superseded by newer fixed version in unstable.
Could be possible to delete/obsolete them ?

In the opposite way, there is also 27 packages in unstable,
which are superseded by newer version in unreleased.

I also checked, whether packages in unreleased have filled bug in BTS
marked with usertag kfreebsd for user glibc-bsd-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org.

http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?tag=kfreebsd;users=glibc-bsd-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org;pri0=pending:pending,forwarded,pending-fixed,fixed,done,absent;ttl0=Outstanding,Forwarded,Pending%20Upload,Fixed%20in%20NMU,Resolved;pri1=pending%3dpending%2btag%3dwontfix,pending%3dpending%2btag%3dmoreinfo,pending%3dpending%2btag%3dpatch,pending%3dpending%2btag%3dconfirmed,pending%3dpending;ttl1=Will%20Not%20Fix,More%20information%20needed,Patch%20Available,Confirmed,Unclassified;ord1=2,3,4,1,0,5

Currently, there are 28(libtool) + 50(kbsd) packages unfilled.

possible reasons:
*****************

 - bug submitted in BTS, but not tagged
 - hacked patch (i.e. net-snmp)
 - no longer needed, problem fixed in other package (jasper, lynx-cur)
 - no longer in unstable (mozilla-firefox)
 - build-depends on linux specific package
 - libtool recipe or patch does not longer work
 - ...
 - the same patch apply to current version - should be just filled into BTS ;-)
 - libtool recipe works in current version - should be just filled into BTS ;-)

Any volunteers ? Beware, in general, patch in SVN might not exist at all
or is different than patch really applied to package in unreleased.

Petr

libtool packages:
*****************
-entity_1.0.1-7.1+libtool