Re: [Glibc-bsd-commits] r1529 - in trunk/kfreebsd-kernel-headers/debian: . patches

> Are you sure this is safe?
> The patch looks weird, but I'm sure there was some reason to add it.

Yes, there was. It gone with commit r1525. As a consequence, new glibc
should Build-depend on newer version of kfreebsd-kernel-headers.
Ioctl definition should be definitely provided by kernel, not by glibc.

RFC:

 Could we create include subdir kbits (provided by kfreebsd-kernel-headers),
 which will contain some files from sys dir of kernel, which are overrided by glibc ?
 It would allow include original kernel files in other places instead of
 simply copying them into glibc bits.

Petr