Re: hi!

> > kde-core is not available...
>
> As a binary-all package, it'll be always available as long as your
> sources.list is complete.  If it fails to install due to unsatisfied
> dependencies, can you tell us which are these?
well kde is not gping to be installed because
kde-core
kdeadmin
kdeartwork
kdemultimedia
kdenetwork
..
arent and kde-core isnt because kdebase isnt, which is not going to be
installed since it deps (kate, kcontrol, kdebase-bin....) cannot be.

my sources.list is as specified, all the servers are available and i did
apt-get update.
thanks for your help!