problems booting GING 0.1.0 / bug report

Using default boot and other options I receive:

  acd0:Failure-Read_Big Hardware error asc=0x3e
ascq=0x02 error=0
  vm_fault:pager read error,pid338(sh)

The only way I've gotten it to boot to desktop is in
safe mode.  When it does boot though, the display
scrambles.  I'm running two monitors in single monitor
mode: the primary is unreadable and the secondary is
barely readable (very distorted, compressed to the
middle third of the display).  I've used the readable
one to try and change the
settings>peripherials>display to fix the problem.
Changing screen resolution just makes it worse and
there is only one refresh rate setting of 73Hz.  My
monitors normally run 61Hz just fine.

My machine is:
MSI K8N Neo4 motherboard with built in ethernet
ASUS AX3000SE/TD dual VGA video card (ATI)
AMD64 3000+ CPU not OC'd
1Gig RAM

Any suggestions?