Re: Invitation to the Oldenburg Linux Developers Meeting

Uhm.. perhaps we should request the listmasters to do something with
debian-ports, so that we don't recieve off-topic messages like this one.

  - Create debian-cpu-ports and debian-kernel-ports, then deprecate
  debian-ports?

  - Create debian-kernel-ports, then re-define debian-ports as only for cpu
  ports?

What do you people think?