proposition of collaboration with Software

Good morning,
My name is Karolina Choroszyńska and I am representing the Software
Édition House in Poland. I am responsable for the preparation of Linux+
DVD magazine.
Our enterprise works at the publication of different magazines in four
language versions.
I would like to ask you if you are interrested in collaboration with
Software-Wydawnictwo (for example : writing articles concerning Debian
or another distribution or sending the programmes on DVD).
In revanche, we could get a publicity of your service Alioth in our
magazine.

I think that this form of collaboration could be profitable not only for
us but also for you.
I am waiting for your answer and I hope that it will be positive:)

Your faithfully,

Karolina Choroszyńska
Software-Wydawnictwo