Re: knetbsd maintained? want glibc patched for it?

On Sun, Nov 13, 2005 at 02:55:04PM -0600, Drew Scott Daniels wrote:
> Hi,
> Is Debian knetbsd maintained? I know it's nowhere near where Debian
> kfreebsd is. I ran across the following in bug 213503 that may be of
> interest to those interested in Debian knetbsd. I haven't checked at all
> to see if glibc has been patched for knetbsd, but if it has, then the
> bug could use an update.

Well, as far as I know, Debian knetbsd is unmaintained for a while. All
the efforts are now ported on Debian GNU/kFreeBSD. We will have patch to
merge into glibc for it, but we have to write them first :) Currently,
we are still using an old glibc 2.3.

Bye,
Aurelien