Please don't upload packages built with gcc-4.0 4.0.2-3

Hi all,

gcc-4.0 4.0.2-3 seems to be horribly fucked. It breaks the C++ ABI, and
there is also some big regressions discovered on mips (floating point
exception) and on ppc (wrong assembly instructions). It may be possible
that some more regression will be found also on i386.

The problem also affects Debian ports, and we have to wait to see how it
will be addressed. Meanwhile, I suggest that everybody who upload
packages to gnuab downgrade gcc-4.0 to version 4.0.2-2. It could be
found on: http://ftp.gnuab.org/debian/obsolete/2005-10-25/gcc-4.0/

Bye,
Aurelien