Firewall Capabilities in Debian/NetBSD ?

Hi All,

I'm thinking of having a dual firewall setup, and would prefer to
be running a different kernel/fw codebase on each, so being a
Debian user, I thought about using Debian/NetBSD.

Does Debian/NetBSD have any Firewall packages yet ? pf, or ipf ?
If not, anyone have any idea on how hard it would be to port
them ?

(I cant see it being -that- hard myself, since a lot of that
code base is going to interface with the netBSD kernel, so
all the hooks will be there)

Could it be as "simple" as grabbing the source, and repackaging ?

Iain