Re: Autobuilder update

On Sat, Feb 07, 2004 at 01:59:56PM -0600, John Goerzen wrote:
> Hello,
>
> It's been about a week since I started the autobuilder.  It has not been
> running 24/7, but in that time it has built 1023 packages.  These
> packages for NetBSD are available in my repository (see my earlier mails
> for halp on that).  The packages presently available are:

Oh, cool - that's a much large number than I'd expected at this point.
It's likely that some number of the packages that built will be broken
in some way, but that's inevitable in any port. What would be handy
would be a set of packages that fail to build - what would be even more
useful would be some means of working out which ones are the most
important blockers.

--
Matthew Garrett | mjg59@srcf.ucam.org