Re: Sources for existing builds?

On Sun, Jan 25, 2004 at 03:13:34PM -0600, John Goerzen wrote:
> I think this question is mostly for Joel...
>
> In the chroot on Joel's site, where can I obtain source Debian packages
> for the NetBSD-specific packages, such as libc?
>
> BTW, if at any time I'm being a pest, feel free to tell me to sit down
> and shut up for awhile :-)

If they exist in any useable form, they're either in the APT archive,
or were compiled straight from the master Debian source archives (or I
screwed up...); if they aren't there (and a number aren't, I'm afraid),
they probably aren't anywhere at the moment.

Yet another of the reasons I want to clean it up and start over fresh,
once the hardware is freed up; having stuff without source is nasty. :/
Though there isn't much.
--
Joel Baker <fenton@debian.org>                                        ,''`.
Debian GNU/NetBSD(i386) porter                                       : :' :