[no subject]

William Crosslin

307 S. Sloan st.

Weatherford, Texas 76085

9-26-03

To whom it may concern:

Enclosed is my resume outlining my skills, abilities, experience, and education. As you can see, I have the education, experience, and track record that clearly demonstrates my qualifications to contribute in a major role at your organization.

Throughout my career I have been known as a quick learner, self-starter, and a dedicated worker. I have demonstrated my ability to handle a variety of tasks effectively and deliver on deadlines. Although I work well independently, I am equally comfortable working as part of a team.

I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to demonstrate my skills and abilities. I look forward to the opportunity to meet with you and discuss our mutual interests. You can reach me by phone to arrange for an interview.

Sincerely,

William Crosslin

/Enclosure