Re: fakeroot for GNU/FreeBSD, cont'd

On Mon, Jul 07, 2003 at 07:19:51PM -0400, Clint Adams wrote:
> I get this from libtool:
>
> *** Warning: inter-library dependencies are not known to be supported.
> *** All declared inter-library dependencies are being dropped.
> *** The inter-library dependencies that have been dropped here will be
> *** automatically added whenever a program is linked with this library
> *** or is declared to -dlopen it.

Which version of libtool are you using? The only one that supports
GNU/FreeBSD is my hacked package of 1.5, which is the APT repository
and installed in khazad (/usr/bin/libtool)

If you're using that version, please tell me how to reproduce this error.

Btw this warning smells like having some relation with bug #195920...

> Is it a lie?  Should I be emailing debian-bsd@l.d.o about these things?

I added CC, just in case someone wants to know about it.