Glibc-BSD project started at Savannah

Hi there,

I just got started the Glibc-BSD project at Savannah.

The purpose of the project is to maintain support for *BSD's kernels in
Glibc untill it's ready for integration in Glibc upstream sources. At
some point before that they might be suitable for applying to Debian's
Glibc package.

Check it out:

  http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/glibc-bsd/
  http://www.nongnu.org/glibc-bsd/

I created a "glibc-bsd-hackers" mailing list, too. I encourage everyone
participating in the GNU/FreeBSD port to subscribe on it, since issues
related to Glibc or even the toolchain that affect the porting tasks might
be discussed there.