Re: Changes in formal naming for NetBSD porting effort(s)

On Fri, Dec 12, 2003 at 11:54:09AM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:

> No, it's probably antipathy for the Free Software Foundation driving
> this more than anything else.
>
> Maybe they'd prefer Debian GNU/KLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZABCDEFGHIJNetBSD most of
> all.  One can't get too far away from those pinkos in Boston!

Actualy it was the pinkos in Boston who asked me to use the "K" prefix.

So I think it's nice to see the pinkos in Boston and the NetBSD foundation
agree on something, after all.

"[..] but the delight and pride of Aule is in the deed of making, and in the
thing made, and neither in possession nor in his own mastery; wherefore he
gives and hoards not, and is free from care, passing ever on to some new work."

 -- J.R.R.T, Ainulindale (Silmarillion)