Re: FreeBSD patch for dpkg?

On Fri, Apr 25, 2003 at 08:43:54AM -0600, Joel Baker wrote:

> As for FreeBSD, I know some chunk of work was done on making it use glibc,
> and at least one of the active glibc folks is wanting to get a FreeBSD box
> to make sure new things don't break on it.

that's great news!

Nathan, I don't mean to hurry you up, but if you have recovered your
workstation and your data it'd be nice if you could put your GNU/FreeBSD
tarball in a public place.

With an upstream maintained Glibc on FreeBSD kernel it _does_ make sense
to keep working on a Glibc-based GNU/FreeBSD system.

make: *** No rule to make target `war'.  Stop.

Another world is possible - Just say no to genocide