Re: Apt-get repositories: the remaining way to www.debian.org

> Given that upstream is currently incorporating the autotools updates,
> and as such, our local autotools-dev should have them (either as a
> local patch, or a new upstream version) in the near future...

This is a very good news.

> ... I'm
> inclined to try to go the "right" way, with a real archive.

This is certainly the ideal. While waiting for this step to be completed,
is it useful for you if i bug-report high-level apps bugs (X...), for
it would generate twice workload (you and Matthew patching on your
repositories)?

Or is it too soon for this, and testing should concentrate only on
fresh installed packages/setup?

Regards,

Xavier