Re: Glibc and NetBSD

On Wed, Jul 24, 2002 at 02:28:55AM +0200, Andreas Schuldei wrote:
> * Elie Rosenblum (fnord@cosanostra.net) [020724 02:13]:
> > On Wed, Jul 24, 2002 at 01:58:00AM +0200, Andreas Schuldei wrote:
> > That's the idea...for anything not part of the 'base' distribution
> > (as defined by whatever platform you're building for), we should
> > be using the standard debian source packages. But they (perl,
> > apache, MTA, everything else) should be compiled against the
> > standard libraries for the platform we are supporting whenever
> > possible.
>
> Great! Please download the stuff from satie.debian.org/~andreas/obsd,
> set up a build environment and help.

Going to have to be a vmware instance on a slow box, unfortunately.

Do we have a place to upload packages?

> Actually it is allways the people doing the work makeing the
> calls.

Ah, but this is debian, everybody with an opinion wants to win.

--
Elie Rosenblum                 That is not dead which can eternal lie,
http://www.cosanostra.net   And with strange aeons even death may die.