autobuilder

I've recently gotten my Debian NetBSD box to work, based on a chroot
I've gotten from Joel Baker.  Also, I've gotten turtle to work; I
haven't set it up to autobuild stuff, but can at least build any
package with one command, which is good. :)

Just a small heads-up f'ya all.

(ed compiles and seems to work, but the tests for it fail; emacs21
doesn't compile, bug not filed yet, not sure how to fix it (one is a
trivial build failure with a missing include, the other one is some
weirdness with Makefiles).  perl builds and works, it seems (since
turtle is written in perl :))

once I get some libc debs, I'll begin autobuilding more stuff.

                                                                      `. `'
                                                                        `-