re: I've got a bad feeling about this...

   > the only problem with the Big List file is that i'd expect a lot of it
   > not to apply to debian/netbsd.  only those parts in sys/, lib/libc/ and
   > sundry programs ... which is probably 90% of the list anyway.

   A quick grep of libc reveals that it's mostly either The NetBSD foundation
   or UCB, but there's random others in there. The more recent ones don't
   have the advertising clause, but there's a few who still do.

FWIW, i imagine several of these people would be willing to remove
their ad clause... i suggest approaching them...nicely :)

.mrg.