Re: dupload to archive

On Sat, Mar 02, 2002 at 06:41:52PM +0000, Matthew Vernon wrote:
> "Joel Baker" <lucifer@lightbearer.com> writes:
>
> >     fqdn => 'debian-bsd.lightbearer.com',
>
> Any chance of an indices directory (preferably containing md5sums.gz)
> and an ls-lR.gz, please? That way I can mirror this properly.

Probably not, honestly - or at the very least, not until debarchiver does
them by default, since that's what I have available to use.

I'll note that because of the firewall setup and limitations iwth SCP, I'm
strongly rethinking how viable the archive is - I cannot set it up so that
FTP works sanely, due to the fundamental problems with the protocol itself,
and SCP does not, AFAIK, allow for limiting an account to file-copies and
disallowing shell access reliably (so I can't make an anonymous-upload
account).

I can't honestly imagine that the load is heavy enough that mirroring it
would be a terribly useful excercise in the first place, but that's neither
here nor there. I suppose you could try apt-move...
lucifer@lightbearer.com              http://users.lightbearer.com/lucifer/