Re: Oops. Looks like I need High Speed internet...

On Thu, Feb 28, 2002 at 04:54:08PM -0600, Patrick Klee wrote:
> It appears as though I have to download through the eth0.  I don't have
> cable.   Could someone help?  Or maybe send a CD?

You can buy inexpensive CDs of NetBSD, Linux, and other free OS'es at
http://www.cheapbytes.com (and many other places as well). It's one of
the few stores where, since the products are so inexpensive, sometimes
the shipping is the biggest expense! :-)

(And no, I'm not affiliated with them, I just used them once or twice
back when I had dial-up and was happy with them.)

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy@debian.org