Re: ed SEGV

I haven't had the problem you're having with ed, but I have had some problems
with binutils. The current version wasn't linking ok, so I backed down to
2.11.90.0.7-2, which has been stable.

I need to figure out where to set the ABI binutils brands the binaries with.
Right now, everything is getting branded as System V. Anybody happen to know
where to change that?