Re: apt

On Sun, Feb 03, 2002 at 04:01:32AM +0000, Matthew Garrett wrote:

> Oh, no, got it. Unless a certain set of magic words appears in the host
> architecture, it builds with static libraries. buildlib/environment.mak.in
> probably needs patching to be a touch saner.

Yup, that does it. Hacking environment.mak.in so that it produces shared
libraries has let me produce a working apt with which I've just retrieved
a source package. apt-ftparchive is still segfaulting, presumably due to
me screwing up somewhere in that patch. Other than that:

cysteine:/source/stage2/debs# uname -a
NetBSD cysteine 1.5 NetBSD 1.5 (GENERIC) #1: Sun Nov 19 21:42:11 MET 2000
fvdl@sushi:/work/trees/netbsd-1-5/sys/arch/i386/compile/GENERIC i386
unknown
cysteine:/source/stage2/debs# apt-get moo
         (__)
         (oo)
   /------\/
  / |    ||