Re: dpkg patch

I think it might be a good idea to merge them. However, I need to upgrade a bit
first. I'm still using 1.9.16.

Any thoughts about using wildcards in archtable? It'd be nice to be able to say
i386-unknown-freebsd*, and have configure work with that. Much nicer than
putting each release in there.

I patched start-stop-daemon also, but never really tested it.