dpkg architecture and official support

Two or three times now, I've run into bugs that were wishlisted or outright
closed because we are not considered an Official Architecture (tm) yet; the
determining factor in this appears to be "are you listed in dpkg's arch
list?"

Therefore, I think it's about time we were. I'm willing to talk to the
maintainer about it, but before I start down that road, I need to know
what, if any, patches were done to dpkg to get it to work in the tarball...
lucifer@lightbearer.com              http://users.lightbearer.com/lucifer/