bsdmainutils

In a display of amazing twistedness... bsdmainutils won't compile on a BSD
kernel/libc. As best I can tell, most of it is caused by various sections
of #ifdef DEBIAN which really should be #ifdef LINUX - but just turning off
the -DDEBIAN flag results in code being added which deals with non-existant
nl_langinfo calls in at least one or two places.

The program copyrights indicate that almost all of them are from the
FreeBSD usr.bin source tree - but it must be a fairly recent one, possibly
using things that aren't available in NetBSD's tree, or even older FreeBSD
versions (I only have access to Stable -1, not Stable or Current).

Any volunteers to work on untangling this mess?
lucifer@lightbearer.com              http://users.lightbearer.com/lucifer/