Re: Further development

* Matthew Garrett <mjg59@srcf.ucam.org> [02-01-15 17:01]:
> There's now an updated image at
> http://www.srcf.ucam.org/~mjg59/debian-netbsd/debian-netbsd.tar.gz and
> I've written a brief webpage at
> http://www.srcf.ucam.org/~mjg59/debian-netbsd/ - I seem to recall somebody
> having access to the debian-bsd site on Sourceforge, so would it be
> possible to either copy the webpage across or give me access so that I can
> upload it myself?
Yes, that's me. :) Please tell me your sf.net username, so that I can
add you.

BTW: After an abstinence of several months, I hope to find time again to
help out with the project. You seem to have achieved already quite a
lot, so finally it's getting really interesting. ;) But before that, I
have to download the current NetBSD CD (I lost my 1.5 CD *shrugs*, and
the only other NetBSD CD I have at home is NetBSD for VAX ;).

Regards,
Andreas Krennmair
--
Any ship can be a minesweeper... once.