Re: Request For Information

Debian is a non-profit organization for the purpose of promoting
free software and the Debian/GNU operating system, which is a
functional operating system for a variety of architectures, composed
entirely of 'free as in speech' software..

You can find more information about us at this URI:
http://www.debian.org/intro/about

We are not, however, interested in purchasing commercial web
design/hosting services at this time.

Also in future, we would appreciate if you do not send unsolicited
advertisements/similar requests to our public mailing lists, as it
just results in more mail for many busy people.

  - Brian

--
Brian Russo      <brusso@phys.hawaii.edu>
Debian/GNU Linux <wolfie@debian.org> http://www.debian.org