Package archive?

Folks are building packages at this point, even if they're still in a state
where things aren't totally coherent. As was noted before, I can provide
access to a normal Debian system for things like web service or (more to
the point of this message), a package archive with the normal scripts (at
least, those that are readily available).

At what point is it worth it to set up an APT-able archive for this
project? If not yet, fine; if now, well, perhaps we can do something
about it.

(As a side note: I'm still available to do porting work, if someone can
get me access to a machine to work on; I'm lacking only hardware to run
NetBSD on to do the work, really)
lucifer@lightbearer.com              http://www.lightbearer.com/~lucifer