Re: bsd newbie

Wartan Hachaturow wrote:

> On Fri, Mar 30, 2001 at 12:25:03PM +0200, Fabio Massimo Di Nitto wrote:
[SNIP]
> Well, it seems that right now there is simply nothing to experiment with.
> I've done a port of dpkg and apt to FreeBSD, but had no time to follow the
> line.

I also don't have much spare time but i would like to try atleast....

Well it might be the time to start to using them don't think so?????

At the end the major tasks will be boot-floppies and the debian
installation
system... if you like we can start to work together on them......
(let say nearly nothing :)))) )

> So, if you want to experiment with something new -- try Debian/Hurd. Debian/BSD
> is not alive.. At least, yet ;-)

We can try to do that....

Regards
Fabio