RE: assimilating OpenBSD

I think I've said this before, but it isn't archived, so I get to say it
again :)  There is nothing stopping us from going with packages for all
kernels once we get going.  The big thing is to get one ready for prime
time first, then go for the rest.  Andreas has pointed us in the direction
of OpenBSD with his _fait accompli_.  My suggestion is to hold off
starting anything that conflicts with Andrei's efforts until you're sure
that you won't be taking anything away from the main thrust: getting a BSD
kernel packaged and ready for inclusion in the main project.