RE: Status

there are people who are interested of doing anything about debian bsd ...
but tell me how /i am not os programer / to help :>

> > I'm subscribed to this 'cause the discussion is sometimes interesting
> > ;-).
> > I do not intend to work on bringing the gnu/linux and bsd world
> > together.

heh i think not to bring linux and bsd together /well it will be in great
use of linux :>/ but to bring debian os and bsd base together /just like
apple did in their MacOS X/

> > In fact, doing debian-bsd would not bring linux and bsd together but
> > debian
> > and bsd.

and it will be a great os :>

> > If you're interested in distribution/os development, look for work in
> > the
> > rest of the debian project, e.g. debian gnu/hurd, or at some bsd project
> > (open, net, free, open packages ...) or spend your time on other
> > subjects
> > that make sense.

hurd is .. well i don't like it :>

> I'm interested in it, because I like using FreeBSD, but miss things like
> apt-get & update-menus

and not only these :> well now freebsd looks like slackware linux /anyone
likes slackware ?/ it is ........

regards
Naso