Re: Status

Alan Harper wrote:
> Whats the status of all this. Or has the whole idea just dropped dead?
Just read the mailing list archive. There hasn't been real work done
yet.
>From time to time there is some discussion on how to do it, but no one
seems to be really interested in doing anything.
I'm subscribed to this 'cause the discussion is sometimes interesting
;-).
I do not intend to work on bringing the gnu/linux and bsd world
together.
In fact, doing debian-bsd would not bring linux and bsd together but
debian
and bsd.
If you're interested in distribution/os development, look for work in
the
rest of the debian project, e.g. debian gnu/hurd, or at some bsd project
(open, net, free, open packages ...) or spend your time on other
subjects
that make sense.

cu
	Zeno