re: hmm...

   What we really need here is a contact person... someone willing to go
   to the NetBSD folks, explain to them what it is we want and how it can
   halp what they want. We also need a contact person to organize
   webspace, etc., from the Debian project. Now, some time ago, someone
   realized this and declared himself Project Leader... and later
   disappeared. Marvellous. I think we should vote for a new Project
   Leader, someone who is willing to state our case to the Debian and to
   the NetBSD folks. Nominations?

i guess i'm willing to take this role.  :-)  i've been a netbsd
developer for a number of years, and i'm rather interested in
the fruits of this project...