Re: : Soooooooo...

Thank you. It'd be more impressive if I really tested those packages, and made
sure they all worked...  I compiled hello world, and it worked, so I guess gcc
is ok.

The box I'm working on is firewalled, so I need to upload somewhere. For now,
you can download a tarball of my chroot directory here:
http://www.utsl.org/download/world.tar.bz2    You need about 90M to unpack it.

I'm also going to need to make a lot of diff's. Some changes will need to go
back to the maintainer. Some changes will need to be backed out, just as soon
as they're no longer needed. Those kinds of details are actually more work than
what I've done so far.

	---Nathan