Re: : packages for base system

egads, of *course* you'd use UFS over ext2.  That's probably 20% of
the reason to use NetBSD to begin with, a filesystem that does things
like flush buffers to disk in the right order...

So we need a list of what packages will have netbsd-native
alternatives.  Note that for application stuff we already have some of
that (lukemftp is already packaged, ash is already packaged, but none
of those are specific-kernel-interface issues...)