Re: vote

Im just a user who would like to say what i think :)

1:
b) NetBSD kernel
It does not have as many features as the FreeBSD kernel
has but i like it better. FreeBSD feels more like a bloat.
Darwin is alot of FreeBSD and NetBSD + NetBSD userland, that is not
the choice here. If we choose NetBSD we can se debian on some more
platforms such as VAX.
For me OpenBSD is NetBSD with ssh crypted swap and blowfish crypt on
passwd.

2:
c) mostly GNU utilities + some very system dependent userland utilities.

| Fredrik Bjurenfors | ollesson@home.se | http://ollesson.cx |