From: Andreas Krennmair [mailto:ak@kgbvax.dyndns.org]On Behalf Of
Andreas Krennmair
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2001 10:50 AM
To: Debian-BSD Mailinglist
Subject: vote

This is a vote what system that we should take as basis for our project.

1) Which kernel?
  a) OpenBSD kernel
  b) NetBSD kernel
  c) FreeBSD kernel
  d) Darwin kernel

2) What userland
  a) only the userland that came with the chosen kernel
  b) "native" userland + some GNU utilities
  c) mostly GNU utilities + some very system dependent userland
     utilities.

Vote, comment, give feedback (please).

Regards,
Andreas Krennmair