Debian/BSD survey....

Hi... I just read the archives for this list... sure hasn't been much happening. I'd like to
conduct a quick and dirty survey to see whether it's worthwhile to get involved with this... I'd
like to ask everyone subscribed to this list to take a minute or two to answer...

Just so you know, my idea of a Debian/BSD system is a DEBIAN system with a BSD kernel... that's
why Debian comes first.... (Whereby Debian's Not Linux, and GNU's Not Unix...)

(1) Which BSD would you prefer to use as a base? (Free, Net, Open)

(2) What do you think is the best way to start?

(3) Are you here to contribute, or to flame?

Thanks,

Michael

---

"7. Wovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muss man schweigen." -- Wittgenstein