Re: Hello from a new-comer

In Tue, 6 Feb 2001 13:21:55 -0000 Mark cum veritate scripsit :

> I read about this project on slashdot today and was quite interested in
> helping move it forward.
>
> Is this list active, is any work currently done yet?
>
> Can anyone point me to a project page or a FAQ?
>
> Thanks and look forward to working with everyone! :)

This list is filled with people who are hopeful.

If you have experience with *BSD, and know how Debian works,
you could try and join in the effort.

It seems like it is rather difficult a process, and not even the most
fundamental of the parts of Debian seems to be ported to Debian.

regards,
	junichi

--
University: ti0113@mail4.doshisha.ac.jp    Netfort: dancer@netfort.gr.jp