Lots of Questions

I was thinking of the cool security features of OpenBSD for some
time now. THe recent diskussion on security and source audits
intensified that, I guess.

I think we are a long way behind in security, but at least as far
ahead in maintainability.

Of cause the optimal soulution would be to combine both.

You have been working on this or a similar thing for some time

- What *BSD are you working on?
- What is the aproach? Do you try to package the *BSD system or
  are you recompiling the Debian packages on the other
- What about libc? And the other libs?
- What are the problems you face?