Re: Re: Debian BSD.. cool idea

On Tue, Feb 01, 2000 at 05:34:55PM -0600, Steve Price wrote:
> # <rant>
> # Strange, you brag about the freedom of the BSD license, but when
> # someone proposes to play with your little toy with its neon `play
> # with me tag', you immediately begin to scream that your toy is
> # about to be violated by a rapist!
> # </rant>

> Who after all did the initial port of dpkg to FreeBSD?  Me!  I am very

It would have been nice knowing this before I worked up a proof-of-concept
port the other day :)

Unfortunately, the sources exist only on the computer whos motherboard
blew up, so I have nothing to provide until I recover *sigh*

He was attacking you, Steve?  I was under the impression he was attacking me.

-Dan