Re: about debian bsd

I only recently subscribed to this list.  The last time I heard
about debian-bsd, there was a rather large flamewar about the
legal implications of it.  What was the result of that?

Which bsd was the maintainer working on, and could the files
in the debian maintainer's home directory be made publically
available?