Re: glibc

On Mon, 19 Jul 1999, Per Lundberg wrote:

# I was more thinking about stuff like dpkg.. :)

Done (well almost see my post with the port).  It took about
two hours and that was while watching my three daughters.
My youngest just turned one.  I'm not proficient enough with
dpkg to turn one out, but if you'll let me know what's next
I can whoop up a port real fast.

# Sounds great! I'll see what I can do. Unfortunately, I haven't got the
# ports collection at home so I can't do any real testing.. I guess I should
# have used two CD:s instead of being greedy. :-/

If you haven't already you'll want to look into CVSup.  You
can get the whole tree or chunks of it given about two minutes
of your time to setup a config file.

-steve