dpkg-1.4.1.4 port for FreeBSD

As Gary alluded too (I think I'm the Steve he's been talking
about :) I've got a semi-working port of dpkg for FreeBSD.
It was for 1.4.1.1 so I spent some time yesterday updating
it to 1.4.1.4 and making an official FreeBSD port of it.

It is still *very* rough.  Prefixing everything with $(HOST)
is a bit odd and causes some problems with the manpages that
are symlink'd because they don't use the prefix.  Besides
needing some minor polishing it does appear to run.  If
someone with more experience with dpkg could check it out
it would be much appreciated.

Who maintains dpkg?  The Debian project?  A group of people?
A single person?  The reason I ask is that there are few
patches in the port that seem to address features not directly
related to FreeBSD.

Enjoy.

-steve