Re: The project

According to Per Lundberg:
> Hello. I just subscribed to this list since I have been doing some
> experimental porting of Debian to FreeBSD myself, and would gladly share
> my experiences to the public. How far are we? What is currently being
> done?

	Hi,

	So far, just some agreements on a few basics, such as using
	the BSD (FBSD) Linux-``emultation'' rather than mis-invest
	endless months in re-inventing wheels.

	But, sadly, this list has attracted only a handful (fewer
	then 10, certainly).  And little real action.

	I'd like people to begin outlining their own ideas about
	what steps come first, second, third, and Nth-1.   What
	are your ideas?

	gary

--
   Gary D. Kline         kline@tao.thought.org          Public service Unix