Re: testing, testing

Hamish Moffatt <hamish@debian.org> writes:

[hacked up dpkg]
> I suggested this. I think this is the most useful of the three options.

Thats maybe right for a start.

> Similarly linux can access BSD partitions; from memory they use the

And now I look stupid: I placed my BSDpartition in front of my
extenden partition containing my root disk. And then I stoped playing
with FreeBSD the firste time.

(After a major cleanup and repartitioning I've started again)

--
I congratulate you. Happy goldfish bowl to you, to me, to everyone,
and may each of you fry in hell forever.